Highest level in new Avaya Edge Partner program
KUWAIT: Avaya has awarded Viacomms Telecom Diamond Level designation, the highest level available, under its new Avaya EdgeSM partner program. Avaya Edge, introduced on November 1, is designed to give partners the flexibility to meet their customers’ needs in today’s fast-paced digital marketplace, while providing greater rewards for those partners that deliver exceptional value.
This new program-will help drive mutual profitability and better equip Viacomms Telecom with the skills needed to help customers achieve their Digital Transformation objectives.
The new Avaya EdgeSM Diamond (Enterprise VAR Track) designation will support Viacomms in:
* Enabling the delivery of exceptional customer experience
* Growing business in software, services and cloud- based solutions
* Rewarding for value, competency, growth and customer satisfaction
* Supporting Viacomms’ go-to-market model based on targeted customer segments and expertise
* Keeping customers’ success and satisfaction at the heart of the business
* Streamlining requirements and reducing administrative complexity
“Viacomms is excited for having achieved this new milestone and is fully committed to advancing Avaya business in Kuwait by continuing investing in human resources, training and certifications, and refreshing lab equipment. The Avaya Edge Diamond designation will empower us to position Avaya’s cutting-edge solutions thus helping our customers meet their digital transformation objectives,” Jolian Ibrahim, CEO, Viacomms Telecom KSCC.
“We introduced the Avaya Edge program in response to the feedback provided by our partners and customers. This new program ensures that channel partners like Viacomms Telecom are better equipped to take our innovative solutions into the marketplace and help our customers achieve their digital business goals,” Fadi Moubarak, Channel Leader, Europe and AMEA, Avaya.