This Ramadan classic is both light and delicious. It is also packed full of nutrition! The dried fruit in this dessert contain high amounts of beta carotene, vitamin E, niacin, iron, magnesium, potassium and iron. And the nuts provide a dose of healthy fats. This means that this dessert right here gives you healthy glowing skin. The high fiber content means that it will do wonders for your bowels. I’d say this is a winner guilt-free dessert!
Apricot leather (Qamar Deen)
– Soak the dried fruit and nuts in hot water for at least 5 hours or overnight.
– Dissolve the qamar deen in boiling water. It should have a soupy consistency.
– Add the mango juice to the qamar deen until you’re happy with the sweetness.
– Drain all your dried fruit and nuts and add them to the liquid. Mix well.
– Chill completely in the refrigerator before serving.=