KUWAIT: Firemen freed a child who became stuck in a washing machine inside a Firdous house. The boy was unharmed in the incident. Meanwhile, firemen put out a fire that broke out in a feed store in a Sulaibiya cow farm. Sulaibikhat, Kabd, Shuhada and backup stations battled the blaze. No injuries were reported. In the meantime, Jleeb and Ardiya firemen dealt with an apartment fire in a nine-storey building in Jleeb Al-Shuyiukh. The building was evacuated before the fire was put out. No injuries were reported as well.
By Hanan Al-Saadoun